SYDNEY TAFE ANNOUNCE UNPRECEDENTED NEW PROGRAM
TAFE NSW – Sydney TAFE announced the launch of an incredible new program, CREATIVE COLLABORATORS, Graduate Certificate in Hairdressing Creative Leadership.
The three series program, launching November, is a pathway for stylists to reach a higher-level qualification they have always dreamed of.
Delivered online, the course brings together 30 top global hairdressing influencers in exclusive filmed interviews, to mentor and inspire participants to the next level of their professional craft.
International Mentors include:
- Mark Hayes (UK) – International Creative Director, Sassoon
- Richard Mannah (USA)– International Artistic Director, Label M
- Peter Gray (USA) – PG Zoo prolific image maker & editorial specialist
- Traci Sakosits (USA) – North American Creative Director, Sassoon
- Gerard Scarpaci (USA)– Founder of Hairbrained.me online community and New York salon owner
- Lucie Doughty (USA) – Editorial Director for Paul Mitchell
- Dean Banowetz (USA)– The Hollywood Hair Guy
- Deborah Milner (UK) – Fashion Designer. Worked for Phillip Treacy, Versace, Ecoture, Alexander McQueen, Victoria & Albert
Mentors are industry leaders in their fields: Award Winning Hairdressers, Fashion Designers, Photographers, Artistic Directors, Creative Directors, Editorial Directors, Magazine Publishers, Theatre & TV Producers, Wig Makers, Stylists and Make-Up Artists from across Australia, England and the US.
Explains Sydney TAFE Faculty Director Jane Trewin, “We are very excited about this program, it really is a ground breaking way of delivering a course that offers its participants direct access to the most talented and inspirational international hairdressers of our time.
In exclusive candid interviews, some of the industries most creative leaders share their story as image-makers, platform artists and educators. This type of access on a global scale is unprecedented.
The program comprises of a three-part series.
Series 1: Image Makers –Stylist /Create images/ Interpret a brief
Series 2: The Presenters – Platform Artist / Educator
Series 3: Event Direction – Media & Events
What outcomes participants can expect from the program:
- Evolve your skills, realise your potential, take charge and expand your future possibilities.
- Immerse yourself in the minds of the leaders of hair design. Exclusive access to insightful industry creatives.
- Create projects, develop skills, be part of the global creative hair community: realise your dreams.
- Mentors produce self-directed creative briefs. Through this you will develop your understanding and use of creative and leadership processes.
Delivery Method: Online
Duration: Learn at own pace, 6 months maximum completion time per series
Qualification: Complete all 3 series and you will achieve the University Qualification: SHB80116 Graduate Certificate in Hairdressing Creative Leadership.
Fees: Jane Trewin
TAFE NSW Sydney TAFE
ph: 02 9217 5415