With entries due in less than two weeks, now is the time to enter your latest photographic hair fashion collection in the highly esteemed AIPP Awards competition.
To go into the running at this year’s event, combine a press release with your latest hair fashion collection (three images minimum) and send it to any of the AIPP offices outlined below, no later than June 30, 2009.
The annual awards were established in 1997 to celebrate the best hair fashion collections throughout the world, as chosen by a jury of publishers associated with the AIPP.
This year’s awards include five categories:
– Best Avant-garde Collection Award will recognise work that has researched new, original and futuristic ideas.
– Best Commercial Collection Award will recognise styles that are easy to wear and simple to re-style.
– Best Photography Award recognises the collection that is comprised of images displaying the most variety and attention to detail.
– Men’s Collection Award recognises the increase in interest in men’s hair fashion.
– Best Video Award will go out to the most inspirational promotional hairdressing video. Please note, the video clips submitted must be no longer than three minutes long and a step-by-step video will not suffice.
Mark your entry envelope “AIPP Awards 2009-2010” and send it to any of the following addresses:
AIPP Paris Office
5, rue Boudreau
AIPP Barcelona Office
Plaza Doctor Letamendi 3, 2n 1a
AIPP Torino Office
Via Cavour 50
Got to www.aipp.net for more information.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.