Luxury timepieces and jewellery were on show at an exclusive cocktail party hosted by Gucci Timepieces & Jewellery and Mazzucchelli, writes Adeline Kintono.
Celebrating Mazzucchelli’s 110th Anniversary, the event was held in the exclusive Linton & Kay Galleries, Perth this month and featured a collection of Gucci fine jewellery and timepieces.
Over 150 guests admired first-hand the Italian jewellery craftsmanship and Swiss watchmaking expertise of the Fashion House with the help of runway models who sported an elegant hair look created by L’Oréal Professionnel Hair Director Jessica Del Borrello of Circles of Subiaco.
The modern minimalist approach that graced Gucci’s Fall Winter international runway this year was the inspiration for the evening’s hair design.
“The look we have created was based on the simplicity and elegance of Gucci. Our inspiration was the Fall Winter 2013 runway where the hair represented a sleek blanket of glamour,” explained Jessica.
Four models were adorned with a selection of high end jewellery and timepieces while their hair was preened and perfected by the L’Oréal Professionnel team. Several pieces from the collection were flown in from Switzerland and Italy for the occasion, including the Gucci DIVE watch and 18kt white gold and diamond Horsebit bracelet, valued at over $44,000.
GET THE LOOK
1. Prep the hair with L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Volume Lift through the mid-lengths and ends to achieve grip. Completely blow-dry the hair using a paddle brush.
2. Spray hair with L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Pli and flat iron for a super sleek finish.
3. Section out a top triangle pattern starting from each end of the eyebrows. Pull sides sections to the crown and tie off under the triangle.
4. Using a tint brush, apply L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni. Art Fix Max gel to the sides sections to secure.
5. Take down the triangle pattern and flat iron into place, secure with Infinium Hairspray and add shine with L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Crystal Gloss.
L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Volume Lift
L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Pli
L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni. Art Fix Max
L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium Lumiere Ultimate Hairspray
L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Crystal Gloss
For more information about L’Oréal Professionnel visit www.lorealprofessionnel.com.au or call 1300 651 141.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.