Dedicated to exploring the creativity of our nation’s finest young colourists, Redken Future Colour will showcase the best of emerging colour talent. With only two weeks left to get your entries in, now is the time to get in the running.
The only colour competition in the country dedicated to the nation’s emerging colourists (those with less than six years experience), the new entry process is even more straightforward than ever.
Simply submit three snapshots of your final look (observing this year’s Techno Primitive theme) together with a $33 entry fee by June 12, 2009 and you will be eligible for the feast of prizes up for grabs.
The prize haul includes the following:
* The opportunity to be one of the eight finalists who will fly with their model to Melbourne to compete in the Future Color Live Finals on Saturday August 8, 2009.
* The chance to attend the Future Color Live Finals Party on Sunday August 9, 2009 where the winner will be announced.
* The possibility of creating your very own editorial shoot in Culture Magazine.
* A return trip to New York City, plus $2000 spending money, to work with a world renowned hair team .
* The opportunity to have your winning image published on the front cover of INSTYLE magazine.
Visit www.futurecolor.com.au or call 03 8680 0477 for more information.