Hair Shots 2 The World are excited to announce that the Hair Shots 2 The World Star Spot Opportunity is now open for entries for regional and suburban hairdressers. Entrants will be in the running to win mentoring and a men’s photo shoot from Gregson Gastar.
2013 Hair Shots 2 The World Star Spot Opportunity winner Rylee Venables of Arvie Salon, Ravenshoe
For the second year in a row, men’s hairdresser and photographer Gregson Gastar and Hair Shots 2 The World are seeking a talented men’s hairdresser who wants to develop their photo shoot skills.
“The winning hairdresser will be from a regional or suburban salon that has little or no experience in photo shoots but is a great hairdresser,” organiser Leanne Cutler said.
2013 Hair Shots 2 The World Star Spot Opportunity winner Leslie Henshaw of Bond Hair Religion
The winner will secure mentoring and a men’s photo shoot by Gregson Gastar including models, stylist and makeup artist.
“Some photographic material of the applicant’s men’s hairdressing work is required.”
2013 Chumba mentoring winner Jodie Yakalis of Jodie Yakalis Hairdressing, St Mary’s
How to Enter
1. Place shots of your Men’s hairdressing on your Facebook page – the shots can be just snaps but demonstrate good men’s hairdressing or barbering.
2. Message Hair Shots 2 The World’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ hairshots2theworld) to advise of your entry and where to find the photos.
3. In the message, supply your name and salon address, and explain how a men’s shoot would help you.
4. Advise if you would be prepared to travel and stay at the Gold Coast (location of Gastar Hair) at your own expense to do the shoot.
5. Be available for a phone interview should you make the short list.
Entries close Thursday, 31 March 2014.
The winner will be announced on the second week of April on the Hair Shots 2 The World facebook page. Any questions can be asked through the Hair Shots 2 The World fan page.
In 2013, five Hair Shots 2 The World Star Spot Opportunities were with winners of Gregson Gastar shoots including Leslie Henshaw of Bond Hair Religion, and Rylee Venables of Arvie Salon, Ravenshoe. Winners of Chumba mentoring were Kristy Hodgson of Jarrah’s Hair, Cherie Falco of Chi Hair Skin Body, and Jodie Yakalis of Jodie Yakalis Hairdressing, St Mary’s.
In other exciting news, Hair Shots 2 The World exceeded its 10,000 page published late in 2013.
“Australian hairdressing is the strongest it has ever been on the world stage in terms of numbers of collections and pages published,” said creator, Leanne Cutler. “Many publishers from the UK to South Africa and beyond are amazed at the quality of hairdressing and hairdressing images coming out of Australia,” she said.
Hair Shots 2 The World was launched in 2010 and now has services available in the USA, and clients from other parts of the globe.
For more information about Hair Shots 2 The World visit www.hairshots2theworld.com.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.