With only 10 days left before the start of the Brisbane Hair & Beauty Expo, beauty and hair communities across Australia are buzzing with anticipation – and we admit we’re in that category ourselves, writes Chloe Falivene.
Considering the event is in its very first year, you may not know exactly where to start. Fear not, we’re here to detail what you should be devoting your time to, from networking, to presentations to some well-deserved R&R.
Take a look:
1. Take in some shows at one of the stages. The Centre Stage will host a dynamic line-up of high profile hair and beauty presenters, while the Spotlight stage will have a range of presentations that are more up close and personal. Something for everyone.
2. Network with the industry greats – from Frank Apostolopoulos, to Joey Scandizzo, Tracey Hughes, Lorna Evans, Dmitri Papas, Justin Pace and other figures, you’ll be in great company next weekend.
3. Take some time out to enjoy the pampering on offer from the Brisbane School of Beauty at the Be(you)tiful Bar.
4. Come see us! The Intermedia Group, which is the exclusive media partner of the expo, will be at Stand #48 with exclusive subscription deals and other goodies – INSTYLE, Professional Beauty and SPA+CLINIC will all be there on show.
5. Soak up some bubbly along with the heady atmosphere of the Expo in the Schwarzkopf Champagne Lounge.
6. Attend Lorna Evans’ ‘Red Carpet Ready’ educational feature or Tracy Hughes’ ‘Clever Communication’ seminar for some seriously fun learning as part of the Extended Education Program.
7. Give your critical eye free rein over the contestants in each of the 11 categories of Hair Competitions alongside celebrity judges – or, if you’re game, enter yourself! Competition deadlines close tomorrow so best be quick. To enter click here.
8. Head to the floor for a maze of your new favourite products – from tools, to technologies and other next season must-haves, a wealth of hair and beauty brands will be waiting to accommodate all your product needs.
9. Get glammed up for the After-Party Sunday night; it’ll be the most fun you have networking this year.
Looking forward to seeing you on the floor!
The Brisbane Hair and Beauty Expo will take place on May 3rd and 4th at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
For more information visit www.brisbanehairandbeautyexpo.com.au
Click here for Styleicons|TV.