Meet the Daniel Avakian girl as the show swept Afterpay Australian Fashion Week (AAFW) and Redken and Diane Gorgievski elevated her to perfection.
“The look is inspired by the Daniel Avakian girl, it has been very carefully curated and the models have been chosen for their personal style so we have gone in with the hair and enhanced all the cool hair cuts and the great textures of each person and carefully aligned them with the outfit for today,” Diane explained.
“The hair look is all about embracing the individual,” she continued. “This show will showcase an incredible cast of individuals, with no hair the same. Cool haircuts and shape will load the runway with an incredible lived-in feel and eclectic diversity. Every look considered, we reiterate the brands individualist approach.”
Top-tier individuality takes a lot of work, discover these varied, relevant skills in the how-to below.
Get the look:
- To prep the hair, start with an application of Redken Shades EQ Gloss conditioning colour with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Start with clean dry hair, add Redken Fashion Waves 07 to accentuate the natural wave and texture in hair.
- Diffuse the hair on low speed and heat.
- Increase visibility of natural wave by creating S bend with a flat iron using Redken Fashion Work 12 for hold.
- Lightly brush out texture.
- Gently apply Redken Shine Flash to increase separation in hair for movement.
For more information visit www.redken.com.au