While she’s dallied with a brunette shade here and there and played with a crop cut for the odd film, Amanda Seyfried is usually a reliable source of inspiration with her traditional long blonde locks. To celebrate her 29th birthday last week, we thought we’d take a look at our December hair crush’s very best styles.
1. With a natural curl, bright red lip and always stunning LBD, we love Amanda at her most classic.
2. An elegant up style paired with pretty purple eyes, pink lips and a shimmering silver ensemble was a hit at last year’s Academy Awards.
3. This top braid with wispy pull out pieces in an intricate and feminine choice.
5. Pink ombré paired with a bright pink lip and strong eye makeup is a fun, young and girly look for the former Mean Girls star.
6. Plenty of voluminous curls and a natural pout is a classically beautiful finish to this nude ensemble.
7. This textured bun with pulled out pieces to replicate a fringe is the way to create elegance at its most undone.
8. A tightly pulled back plaited braid puts Amanda between the realms of ballerina and fairy. Bold eyes and peach lips finish the look in fittingly ethereal style.
9. This deep side path making way for big curls is old Hollywood glamour at its finest.
10. Amanda puts a new spin on corporate, pairing this blazer with a textured up style your clients will want to wear to their next event.
11. This dead straight style represents Amanda as we first saw her on the silver screen and is as chic here.
12. Rosy cheeks, colourful accessories and a wavy half-up hair style sees Amanda try her hand at boho and flourishing with her usual romantic twist.
13. This voluminous bombshell look says sixties in a way that manages to be both playful and editorial.
14. This intricate twisted knot is a fun take on an old style. Finished with retro blues and bold eyes, this look is the perfect choice for day to night.
Comfortable in her long, blonde locks, Amanda is always playing with a strong curl, glamorous up style or intricate braid. Which looks will your clients want to borrow from the leading lady?
Click here for Styleicons|TV.