If you’re a trademark procrastinator and haven’t gotten around to purchasing your Ssh! tickets for this Sunday’s event, we’re bailing you out.
Tickets will be available at the door for this highly conceptual event, meaning you still have the chance to see an impressive line-up of international talents right here in Sydney.
One of a kind in the Australian education field, Ssh! has been steadily and sneakily releasing information about the event details for the past few months, rising anticipation to a maximum as the line-up, time, date and other details were revealed one by one.
Now we’re privy to the full details, and if you missed any of the viral social media campaign, we’re here to fill you in.
The event will take place this Sunday (November 15th) at The Roundhouse at the University of New South Wales in Kensington. Registration is open from 2pm, and the show will run from 3pm to 7pm with a brief intermission. On Monday the festivities will continue with a Masterclass at Wella Studios Sydney, with registration opening at 9:30am and the seminar closing at 5:45pm.
See a full list of the show’s presenters listed below:
• Jason and India Miller – Charlie Miller – Scotland
• Dover Palmer & Faye Turner – Mazella & Palmer – London
• X-Presion – Spain
• Caterina Di Biase – Heading Out Hair & Beauty – Australia
• Brad Ngata – Brad Ngata Hair Design – Australia
• Benni & Jules Tognini – Tognini’s – Australia
• Emiliano Vitale & Lisa Muscat-Vitale – é SALON – Australia
See you there.
For more information visit www.ssh.global