Last month ELEVEN Australia partnered with the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Awards once again. The awards, now in their fifth year and presented by Presto, recognise excellence in Australian film, television and documentaries across over 40 categories.
Headed by ELEVEN Australia Co-Creative Director Joey Scandizzo, the ELEVEN Australia team ensured the prominent list of presenters and celebrities would pass through the AACTA Awards Hair Styling Suite to enjoy a hair styling session before attending the events.
“Working with the Australian Film Institute and AACTA for the fourth time is a massive accolade and something we’re extremely proud of,” Joey shared. “It’s an opportunity to work with an extremely talented group of Australia’s top talent and make them look amazing on their night of nights.”
The array of styles on display during the evening featured sleek blunt bobs, twisted and braided upstyles, textured ponytails, as seen on Melina Vidler, soft waves, worn by Miranda Tapsell, and 70s inspired curls, styled for Courtney Eaton with a definitive flicked fringe.
Joey regularly styles celebrity clients, including Asher Keddie, Ruby Rose, Rachel Griffiths, Sarah Snook, Elizabeth Debicki, Geoffrey Rush and The Bachelor alumni. Here, he and his team brought that experience to the red carpet in predictably professional style.
Get the look – Courtney Eaton’s 70s curls and flicked fringe:
1. Apply ELEVEN Australia Miracle Hair Treatment and Sea Salt Texture Spray to damp hair and blast dry.
2. Take medium sized sections and tong, keep curls in shape until cool and then brush out with a smoothing brush.
3. Round brush blow wave the fringe, section down and away from the face, creating a 70’s flick.
4. Apply ELEVEN Australia I Want Body Volume Powder to mid-lengths and ends, shaking through to create texture.
5. Finish with ELEVEN Australia Give Me Hold Flexible Hairspray all over to keep the style in place.
For more information visit www.elevanaustralia.com.au
Click here for Styleicons|TV.