Luxury hair styling brand, ghd, created glamourous supermodel hair backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show as the events official hair tool sponsor.
The pros backstage armed themselves with the ground breaking ghd eclipse styler, ghd air hairdryer and ghd brushes, along with Victoria’s Secret styling products, to create the signature Victoria’s Secret Angel hair that models were seen sporting down the runway.
ghd team styling the Victoria’s Secret Angels’ hair backstage
GET THE LOOK
1. Apply VS So Sexy Style Body & Hold Volumizing Mousse from roots to ends of damp hair. Section the hair and dry using the ghd air hairdryer and a ghd ceramic vented radial brush.
2. Starting at the nape, take a horizontal section of the hair and mist with VS So Sexy Style Hold & Finish Hairspray. Place two fingers at the root of the hair and wrap the hair around, tucking in the ends to create a pin curl around the fingers.
3. Once the section is wrapped, gently remove your fingers. Close the ghd eclipse styler onto the pin curl, hold for about 5 seconds, then remove the styler and pin.
4. Repeat this technique through the hair. Keep fingers straight at all times when wrapping the hair.
5. Once cooled, release the curls from the pins. To finish, mist hair with VS So Sexy Style Hold & Finish Hairspray or VS So Sexy Style Clean & Go Dry Shampoo, depending upon your hair texture or the amount of volume you want to create. Use your hands or a brush to create your desired finish.
For more information about ghd visit www.ghdhair.com/au.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.