On Thursday 19th December 2013, makeup superbrand M.A.C supported the Ellery Pre Fall 2014 show held at Icebergs in Bondi, Sydney.
Directed by M.A.C Senior Artist Amber D, two luminous looks captured the unique ‘60s luxe’ inspired look, teamed with a sleek, side-parted hairstyle.
“The makeup for the Ellery girl this season has a 60s luxe feel, her enviable effortlessness keeping her the true Ellery girl,” said M.A.C Senior Artist, Amber D.
“Skin the looks as though it’s just her own luminous skin paired with graphic painterly lines. Her individuality is emphasised by varying the liner design depending on the girl. The shape of the eyeliner nods to the 60s but the finishes and technology in the product keep her looking forward,” said Amber.
GET THE LOOK
1. Mix Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Pink (out Feb 2014) with M.A.C Strobe Liquid and buff onto skin with #168 brush
2. Apply M.A.C Prep + Prime BB with a #188 Stippling brush for a minimal looking finish
3. Use M.A.C Prep + Prime Highlighter Pens to remove any traces of tired eyes or dark circles
4. Press Posey Blushcreme into cheeks for a natural flush
5. Apply Pearl and Luna Colour Bases mixed with Sun rush Lustre Drops to cheeks
6. Use M.A.C Pro Black Acrylic Paint as lip liner
7. Use fingertips to press M.A.C Mineralize Rich Lipstick Dreaminess onto lips
M.A.C Delicate Nail Lacquer was applied to nails.
For more information about M.A.C visit www.maccosmetics.com.au.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.