Global haircare brand Moroccanoil took the lead at the Marvelous Max Mara Tokyo Runway show 2013 with elegant, sleek and luxurious hair looks.
Held at the famed Ryōgoku Kokugikan arena and featuring over 50 models, the show highlighted outfits from the Max Mara Resort 2014 and Spring/Summer 2014 collections, previewed in Milan, and concluded with a series of cocktail and party dresses from the Max Mara Elegante collection.
The show featured a succession of acts featuring different moods, trends and inspirations, all with the unmistakable hallmark Max Mara elegance.
Created by Runway Stylist, Peter Gray for Moroccanoil, the hair looks were elegantly beautiful, simple, sleek, and luxurious, with subtle, refined waved movement flowing down the back and accenting the ends.
GET THE LOOK
• Prep damp hair with a cocktail of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream and Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse throughout the full length of hair.
• Create a diagonal side part above the left eye and loosely blowdry the hair using fingers and a Moroccanoil XLPRO Paddle Brush.
• Take a horizontal section through the nape area and spray each section with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong, and curl vertically using a 1 and 1/4 inch curling iron. Pin and set in the same direction.
• To ensure that hair on the top and front stay flat, pull the curls slightly downwards. Placed a card held with an aluminum clip on the front hairline to ensure that this area sets as flat and smooth as possible.
• After the set has cooled, brush out the hair using a cutting comb and direct behind the ear and downward to ensure a narrow silhouette on the front and sides, with waved movement below the shoulders and into the ends.
• Mist a small amount of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray onto palms and then lightly smooth them on the surface of the hair for a luminous look and shine.
Marvelous Max Mara Tokyo Runway Show
Hair by Peter Gray for Moroccanoil
Photos by Takashi Murata for Moroccanoil
For more information about Moroccanoil visit www.moroccanoil.com.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.