O&M Creative Director Janelle Chaplin styled vintage 70s waves with a sleek, downtown edge for the Veronica Beard Fall/Winter runway show at New York Fashion Week.
Chic and elegant, yet ready for a big night out the Veronica Beard girl for Fall/Winter 2014 is a cool yet classic beauty. Janelle Chaplin created a cool, easy look by offsetting the loose, classic 70s wave with a super tight side to complete the designers’ vision.
GET THE LOOK
1. Prep dry hair with a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray throughout roots to ends.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to achieve a soft look.
3. With a wide tooth comb, part hair on the right at the arch of the eyebrow, creating a dramatic sweep to the left.
4. Create soft waves by lightly curling the hair with a large curling iron, brushing through to smooth.
5. Then, apply O&M Style Guru Styling Cream to the right side of the hair, slicking back behind the ear.
6. Finish with a light dusting of O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray to add texture to the waves.
For more information about Original & Mineral visit www.originalmineral.com.