Held on Friday 11th April, Schwarzkopf Professional we’re thrilled to style the hair looks for the Fashion Palette New York AW/SS 2015 presentation.
Taking place at Casablanca in Sydney’s Double Bay, Hair Director for Schwarzkopf Professional, Patrick Fitzpatrick, created two looks – one, soft glmaourous waves, and the second, an Avant Garde up-style.
For an added theatrical element to the looks, Fitzpatrick and the team placed a fish net type of material over the models’ hairstyles and faces.
GET THE LOOK
Look 1 – Soft Glamour Waves
1. Starting at the nape, take sections by 1cm by 5cm and spray approx two pumps OSiS Hairbody. Continue this process though the whole head, then blowdry in.
2. Starting on top take sections by 3cm by 5cm then lightly spray OSiS Session Flexible Hold Hairspray. Then, using tongs, do barrel curls and dry set. Continue this in a brick pattern until the whole head is completed.
3. Let curls set and cool for 5mins.
4. Take out section clips which are holding curls in place, then brush out using Schwarzkopf Professional Dressing Brush until the waves are soft and lose.
5. Finish using OSiS Session Silk Shine Cream to tame any fly-aways, then a light coat of OSiS Session Strong Hold Hairspray.
Look 2 – Avant Garde Up-Style
1. Prep the roots using OSiS Session Strong Hold Hairspray, then crimp the root area approx 5cms, leaving 3cm depth from the hairline un-crimped.
2. Back comb crimped area, mould into shape needed, then pin in space.
3. Taking the hair left out from the hair line then place over the mould that we created to hide the crimp and to create a shadowing effect. Spray these sections into place using OSiS Session Strong Hold Hairspray.
4. Finish by lightly spraying the whole style with OSiS Session Strong Hold Hairspray.
For more information about Schwarzkopf Professional visit www.schwarzkopf-professional.com.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.