Redken Hair Director Tomohiro Ohashi created a slick, sculptured look for Collette Dinnigan’s recent Paris Fashion Week outing.
Tiered silk, tulle and rhinestones were offset perfectly by Ohashi’s bold uncomplicated up-swept locks. High-gloss and refined, the asymmetrical style highlighted the neck and shoulders and proved the perfect backdrop for Dinnigan’s spring/summer 2010 collection.
Get the look:
– For a super-chic finish to any updo, keep the gloss at a maximum and hide all loose hairs with a fine toothcomb. A clean fresh face of makeup or dramatic eye colour is a great contrast to sharp, geometric hair.
– To get the same look, section your hair into two parts (top and bottom) and tie the lower section into a side ponytail. Wrap the ponytail into a bun shape.
– For a sleek finish, apply Blown Away 09 protective blow dry gel through the section and comb as you style. Spray with Redken Vinyl Glam 02 mega shine spray to polish off.
– To create the almost masculine shape; firmly side-swept, twist the top section back towards the bun and into a top-roll, secure with pins. Follow through the hair with a fine comb for a flawless result.
– To finish and hold, spray a generous amount of Redken Quick Dry 18 instant finishing spray over the completed look.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.