No-fuzz sleek hairstyle was the hairstyle choice that accompanied the PRISM SS14 collection at New York Fashion Week, writes Adeline Kintono.
Created by O&M Orignal & Mineral Creative Director Janelle Chaplin, the hair design was glossy, sleek and androgynous in nature. The collection itself was inspired by a futuristic but delicate idea of Japan without losing the trademark PRISM’s luxurious functionality. The high-gloss ‘wet’ of the hair complimented the minimal aesthetic of the items, but enhanced that certain high-class glamour.
GET THE LOOK
1. Prep damp hair with O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray throughout roots to ends.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, gently pulling hair straight down as you go, smoothing out the hair and removing fly-aways.
3. Combine a generous amount of O&M Style Guru Styling Cream and O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum in the palms of the hands to combine.
4. Rake products through hair from roots to end, applying enough mixture until you create a ‘wet’ look.
5. Finish ends with O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum.
O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray
O&M Style Guru Styling Cream
O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum
For more information on O&M visit www.originalmineral.com.