“The inspiration for the Alex Perry show was to capture the Arabian Princess with high, long and glamorous hair,” said Renya. “The bigger the better was our motto and to achieve this greatness, nothing beats ghd Maximise Mousse to give the hair the height it needs.”
Designer Alex Perry said of the ghd catwalk collaboration, “They have a great team of creative individuals, who have a unique style to get the job spot on every time.”
Alex’s creations showcased everything from dangerously short and sexy to serious red carpet razzlein bold prints, feathers, sequins and tulle.
The show, which was held at Sound Stage 7, Fox Studios, saw no less than 40 models walked the catwalk, which spanned 60 metres – ensuring glamour every step of the way.
Get the look:
1. Add a combination of ghd Fat Hair Lotion and ghd Maximise Mousse to the hair.
2. Start to tease the hair in sections, as high as you can.
3. Brush the hair out gently, moulding the front of the hair into a quiff like shape.
4. Next, use the ghd Styler to softly curl the hair into sections, taking care not to make them too curly.
5. Push all the hair over the right hand shoulder
6. Add the hair slide of your choice (Alex chose silver slide metal combs). Add one on the left and two on the right.
7. Finish the hair with ghd Ultimate Hairspray.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.