Styled by Sebastian Urban Artist Daniella Barca, three effortless styles defined by rough texture were created for the irrefutably cool campaign.
Look One – Rocker Curls:
- Start by dampening hair with water and applying Sebastian Volupt Spray through roots for an instant volume lift.
- Then, accentuate body by applying a mix of Sebastian Mousse Forte and Thickefy Foam throughout the remaining lengths.
- Blow-driy hair with fingers to retain a natural texture, and once dry, use a medium-barrel tong to create loose two-inch section curls across the head.
- Finally, spray curls with Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity for a weightless, brushable hold and lightly back brush before using fingers to separate and loosen the curls – with hair falling in a natural side part.
Look Two – Textured Straight with Braiding:
- First prep damp hair with Sebastian Thickefy Foam from root to tip for added thickness and texture, then amped up the volume by flipping hair upside down to blast dry.
- Then create a diagonal side part, sectioning a portion of hair from the tip of the crown to the front of the hair, to create a French braid that works around to the nape of the neck, securing with bobby pins.
- Then spritz hair with Sebastian Volupt Spray and dry on a low heat setting, enhancing thickness and volume with fingertips.
- Lastly, set with Sebastian Re-shaper for a lasting hold.
Look Three – Tousled Quiff
- First spray Sebastian Trilliant onto damp hair for initial volume and texture.
- Then, using fingers, direct hair in a swept back position and blow dry – tousling and separating as you go.
- Add another spray of Trilliant and repeat the process before using a small amount of Sebatsian Shine Crafter Wax – working through the quiff withpalms for increased definition.
- Finishlocking the quiff into shape with a light mist of Sebastian Shine Define before tousling lightly for an effortless, cool edge.
Click here for Styleicons|TV.