FSP (Follicle Stimulation Program) is the brainchild of John Cook, founder of Trichovedic, Certified Trichologist, hairdresser and product formulator. John noticed during his mid-fifties that his hair was thinning quite markedly and when wet his scalp was clearly visible. His wife had been cutting his hair for thirty years and he was fed up with her telling him that he didn’t have the head of hair he used to have. Almost fifteen years on and with a daily application of FSP, John’s hair diameter and density is markedly improved and although not quite back to the head of hair he had in his twenties, it is vastly thicker than in his mid-fifties.
In 2011 the Australian Government’s Intellectual Property office granted Trichovedic’s FSP Hair Loss Program an Innovation Patent; a first for an Australian hair care company.
During 2014 a six month independent medically supervised trial was conducted to determine the efficacy of the FSP Hair Loss Program. The trial was conducted at the Knudsen Hair Transplantation Clinic in Sydney’s Double Bay, supervised by noted hair transplantation surgeon Dr. Russell Knusden. At the conclusion of the trial, which involved 30 male and female participants who were experiencing senescent hair loss, the following results were noted:
- 67% of participants experienced a reduction or cessation of thinning
- 42% experienced an increase in hair volume
- Increases in hair volume ranged between 5.5% and 11%
How Long Before You See Results
- As our hair grows approximately 1 cm per month it takes some time for visible results to be seen. Usually, a visible improvement is noticed/felt after around sixty days. The greatest improvement will usually be noticed after six months.
- FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS IT IS ESSENTIAL TO USE FSP INTENSIVE SCALP SERUM ON A DAILY BASIS.
For further information please go to https://trichovedic.com.au/our-products/follicle-stimulation-programme-for-senescent-hair-loss/ or call 02 9489 7776, email: firstname.lastname@example.org