Kerasilk has continued their partnership with fashion house Bianca Spender, styling their inaugural Bridal and Bridesmaid Collection that includes 15 bespoke bridal gowns and six bridesmaid dresses. The campaign featured hair looks from Kerasilk National Ambassador Jason Fassbender.
The collection features ornate drapery to dramatic effect and signature serene elegance to embody the iconic sense of Bianca Spender luxe, as created over a span of 18 months to reflect joy, liberation and connection.
“As a woman who has never been married, I’ve never related to a traditional bride. There is a very particular way that each dress makes you feel. Whether it’s through a twist or something more restrained, there is a way each piece dances and moves with you,” said Bianca Spender.
The campaign showcases this originality in a collaboration with Sydney Dance Company principal dancers, who visually portray a feeling of jubilation. The campaign was complemented by two hair looks created with the newly rebranded vegan and climate neutral Kerasilk range, in a soft wavy look that could be pulled back into the second bun. The new range, which launched this month, offers a considered collection of 26 products across titles of Essentials, Specialist, Style and Expert.
“The mood for the Bianca Spender Bride is uncomplicated, quiet luxury. Beautiful hair that works with the movement of the gowns. The new Kerasilk Style range is so easy to work with, the products leave hair looking soft and feminine, and are brushable and buildable,” Jason said.
Get the looks below.
Look 1 – Undulating Wave
- Step 1: This look was created by applying liberal amounts of Kerasilk Volumizing Style Foam, section by section, dry hair and directionally power dry in for weightless volume and control.
- Step 2: Create a centre part from the forehead to just in front of the crown, tucking the front sections behind the ears. Brush the remaining hair back over the crown.
- Step 3: Take a large hot tong to create an undulating soft wave through the back section. Spraying each section with Kerasillk Multi-Purpose Hairspray to hold. Once set leave to cool.
- Step 4: A light touch of Kerasilk Finishing Cream is applied to the front section for shine and lustre while the waves are finished with Kerasilk Texturizing Finish Spray.
Look 2 – Low Bun
- Step 1: Sweep hair back into a low ponytail.
- Step 2: Tightly plait the hair and secure in a tight, low bun.
- Step 3: Apply Kerasilk Finishing Cream from hairline to bun in a light application.
- Step 4: Spray bun with Kerasilk Mutli-Purpose Hairspray for hold and to reduce fly aways.
For more information visit www.kerasilk.com/en-au
Catch up with INSTYLE and Styleicons!