Kerasilk has again partnered with Rachel Gilbert on their Resort 24 campaign, titled Fluidity, as led by National Kerasilk Ambassador, Kirby Lago.
The campaign was shot both in studio and on location, with the location shoot taking place across Sydney bars and restaurants that usually host the Rachel Gilbert socialite and paying tribute to a sense of a renewed social life in 2023, with even a convenience store stop that realistically portrayed a night out. For the studio shoot, black sand was shipped into the studio to evoke the ocean floor.
The campaign included two hair looks, with a middle part with soft waves and a relaxed self-styled hair look, in studio and on location, respectively.
“I wanted to create hair that moved, waves and texture with no hard lines that’s natural and understated. The Kerasilk Styling range is ideal for softer finishes, it brushes through beautifully with no crunch for hair that looks and feels like silk,” Kirby said.
In line with these styling concepts, Fluidity was inspired by the ocean and Rachel Gilbert’s recent travels to the Maldives, with marine motifs of shells, netting and coral hardware. Light and sheer textiles mimic the movement of the tides.
Get the looks below.
- Step 1: Hair is prepped with Kerasilk Liquid Cuticle Filler and Kerasilk Taming Balm to smooth down the hair.
- Step 2: Blow dry in the soft wave shape.
- Step 3: Hair is middle parted almost to crown.
- Step 4: Polish the look and secure fly aways with Kerasilk Finishing Cream
- Step 1: The look was inspired by how the Rachel Gilbert wearer might do her hair herself for a night out. Natural, understated and brushed out. Hair is prepped with Kerasilk Restorative Balm for moisture, followed by Kerasilk Volumizing Styling Foam for grip and longevity.
- Step 2: Blow dry in soft movement, waving the hair in a natural shape.
- Step 3: Brush out the hair, sealing down roots and ends using Kerasilk Finishing Cream and set with a soft spray of Kerasilk Multi-Purpose Hairspray.
For more information visit www.kerasilk.com/en-au
Catch up with INSTYLE and Styleicons!