GenNext 2019 lit up Hair Expo once again, and if you weren’t there to see it live, firstly, what else could you have possibly had to do to top this on a Sunday night? Secondly, you’re in luck because, as the show’s official media sponsor, INSTYLE have the video performances for you right here.
The show presented creative, Avant Garde entertaining performances by a range of emerging hairdressing teams, and then the inimitable Robert Cromeans and Angus Mithcell of Paul Mitchell to finish the night. Read our full recap of the events here, and then watch the shows up close below. You won’t be disappointed.
1. The Originals by Royals Hair
2. Sign of the Times by UK FAME Team
3. Living Doll by Lorna Evans and TAFE Gippsland
4. Abyss by Ella and Jade
5. Equal by Head Over Heels
6. Dazed by Bond Hair Religion
7. The Art of Waste by Sustainable Salons and Box Hill Institute
8. Mood by Vivo Emerging Artistic Team
9. A World Of Colour by Paul Mitchell
Catch up with INSTYLE and Styleicons!