In addition to the traditional blowout we all know and love, add a splash of Keracolor Color + Clenditioner for a beautiful, fun “coloured blowout”.
- Anyone who has been previously lightened or is receiving a lightening service makes for a perfect candidate!
- Offer any Keracolor Color + Clenditioner or promote your favourites, as a colour of the month special (example: Winter Rose Gold).
- If a normal blow-dry is $50.00, we suggest charging $60 – 65 for a coloured blowout. This gives you an extra $10 – 15 in your pocket for little additional time.
- Apply the colour of choice into wet hair, massaging from roots to ends. Let it sit for 3 – 10 minutes.
- Try a dry hair application for a more vibrant result.
- Rinse and continue the blow-dry as usual.
Ideas to Entice
- Build in the price of a 355ml Keracolor Color + Clenditioner. This way you can offer a free 355ml for at home colour maintenance.
- If your guest chooses to keep refreshing their colour at home, offer 10% off of a 355ml Keracolor Color + Clenditioner with the return of their used 355ml bottle.
For colour inspiration check @keracolorhair on Instagram. Updated daily!
Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a keratin-based cleansing conditioner designed to gently cleanse and conditioner hair while depositing colour pigments to pre-lightened hair or to maintain fantasy hues. Free of sulphates, salts, parabens, phthalates, parabens and mineral oil, and is cruelty free. Keracolor Color + Clenditioner can also be used as a toner, countering underlying pigments at the shampoo bowl in minutes! Available in purple, blue, hot pink, rose gold, red, light pink, silver blue, silver, teal, mint, emerald, copper, platinum, new honey and new mocha, for versatile salon use.
Keracolor, distributed in Australia and New Zealand exclusively through Dateline Imports P/L, washes away blah and replaces it with tah-dah!